We cordially invite you to participate in the 5th International Conference on Spatial Audio (ICSA) offering an insight into the world of spatial audio with focus on Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Realities.
As a multi- and interdisciplinary forum the ICSA brings together developers, scientists, users, and content creators of and for spatial audio systems and services.
The conference will be held from September 26th to 28th 2019, at the Technische Universität Ilmenau in Ilmenau under the chair of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karlheinz Brandenburg.
Focuses of ICSA 2019:
- Application of audio systems and content presentation services
- Creation of content for playback via audio systems and services
- Development and scientific investigation of technical systems and services for audio recording, processing and reproduction
- Media impact of content and spatial audio systems and services
ICSA in Profile:
- Established since 2011 as International Conference on Spatial Audio (ICSA) of the Verein Deutscher Tonmeister
- Alternating annually with the Tonmeistertagung of the VDT
- Approx. 200 participants
- Conference program with oral presentations, poster presentations, workshops, and demonstrations
- Accompanying company exhibition
The 5th ICSA is hosted by the Institute of Media Technology at Technische Universität Ilmenau and by the Association of German Sound Engineers (VDT) with support of the Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT.
For more information, please visit the ICSA website.
We look forward to seeing you at the 5th ICSA in Ilmenau!